FX Cabinet Policies:
• Ordering Policies: Once an order is submitted and confirmed available in the warehouse an email will be sent as confirmation including shipping and arrival day. If is necessary, however if you need some time to receive Cabinets we can hold the cabinets for 1 month after you pay the order.
• Shipping Policies - normal & restricted area; rush order shipping: We don’t have any restricted area so far, if depend of the price of the shipping and if the customer is open pay the shipping fee.
• Receiving Policies: the only main policy will be first come first serve, however if you call us ahead of time to prepare the order we can give you the order right away.
• Missing Items Policies: We have a really good control of our out of state orders, we take pictures for each order but if in any case you are missing something we can double check Our system and if we didn’t send the item we send it to you for free. • Damage/Defects Policies: If customer receive any damage item take a picture send it to me and we can check what was the problem and send a new item.
• Cabinet Replacements policies: We have 7 years warranty, for any discoloration or any hinges, shelf holders or self closing that start to fail. If is damage by the customer We can’t do anything.
• Return/Cancellation/Mistake Policies: : If you received the order already and during the installation you found out one of the cabinets it’s not the right size you can return the cabinet(s) However if you open the box you have to assemble the cabinet and take it back to our warehouse and you will get 50% of the price of the (restocking fee) IF YOU DIDN’T OPEN THE BOX YOU CAN RETURN THE CABINET AND GET 100% OF YOUR MONEY.
J&K Cabinet Policies:
Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any assembled, modified, and/or altered Cabinets, Panels, & accessories.
Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on Granites, Sinks, Handles, Accessories, etc. . Cabinets are Returnable/Exchangeable ONLY if they are in factory sealed box and in re-saleable condition within 10 days of receiving (Absolutely NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES afterwards). Must accompany with the original invoice and MRF (Merchandise Return Form) with NO EXCEPTIONS.
25% restocking fee will be charged to any returned/exchanged items. Any merchandise returned will be given a credit. . JK&C is not responsible for any lost, unordered, or forgotten items once customer has received their merchandise. Please check thoroughly.
JK&C is NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY DAMAGES on sold items. Including assembled cabinets.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDER THOROUGHLY WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR ORDER!!
Customer (buyer) is responsible for all shipping costs. Cabinets are packaged individually in boxes and placed onto a pallet. The cabinets will be shipped to businesses with and without loading dock, residences, and construction sites. A person will need to be on site to inspect and sign for the shipment. All destinations must be tractor trailer accessible. If there are any problems concerning the delivery please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipments should be thoroughly inspected for damage by the buyer or the buyer’s designated recipient before the shipment is accepted or signed. The buyer is responsible for all damage that occurs following receipt of the shipment. . Before signing for the shipment please note the damage & loss on the bill of lading (BOL) with the driver.
On the bill of lading (BOL), you’ll find carriers information and claim instructions. JK & C will not be responsible for shipping charges for reordered items.